Sunday, November 8, 2009

First

Ok, so I made a blog although I don't like blogs at all.
Well, I don't like blogs containing everyday nonsense. I like to read about a project or a step-by-step description of how something is done etc... not about "Oh, today I had coffe" or "I saw a nice pair of shoes today and the weather is fine".
WHO CARES?!?!

I intend to write about what equipment I have and about my attempts to repair it (since most of it is broken). Perhaps it will allow me to connect with people who need to know things I've done or that can give me useful information.

I put a few clips on youtube already so I kind of already started videoblogging but I figured starting a blog here would be easier to maintain and organize.

Well enough about that. Now I will try and see if I can understand how this works.